Emil Gevorgyan, who is a regular contributor to EVN Report, speaks about the government’s new agricultural strategy, the importance of the agricultural sector to Armenia’s development and more.
- The Armenian government’s new agricultural strategy.
- Post-Soviet reality and Armenia’s agricultural sector.
- Who are Armenian farmers? Who can be considered a farmer and who cannot?
- Do Armenian farmers have the necessary knowledge and skills?
- Efficient agricultural activity as a means to reduce poverty and cope with malnutrition.
- Can Armenia produce high-value organic products and be competitive in international markets?
- Social protection of farmers and importance of agricultural insurance.