Maral Mikirditsian is the project manager of TUMO Studios, a free educational program for university-aged students and young professionals with a passion for craftsmanship and design. The innovative program holds educational workshops in fashion, jewelry, embroidery, pottery, printing, product design and the culinary arts.
- TUMO Studios as a hub for Armenian design and innovation.
- Cooperating with international and national artists and craftsmen in order to educate a new generation of young designers and artists.
- Elevating the role of the crafts in everyday life and the national narrative.
- Teaching students to identify Armenian historical and unique ornaments and find ways to represent them to the world.
- Moving beyond Ararat and the pomegranate.
- Appreciating Soviet design legacy.
- The Armenian Mood Book, a crash course on Armenianness.