Philanthropist and entrepreneur James Tufenkian speaks about his work in Armenia since the early days of independence, life after the Velvet Revolution, being active in a democracy and his new project in Armenia’s wine country.
- Understanding the value of independence for the Armenian people after centuries of being stateless.
- The Revolution, its impact and the new government.
- The problem of fake news and disinformation and how it distracts the work of the government and democracy.
- A new wine hotel project in Areni to develop wine tourism in Armenia and the importance of developing opportunities for new forms of tourism.
- Tufenkian Foundation’s projects in Artsakh, the Women’s Support Center and more.
- Armenia and Diaspora relations.