Information security expert and co-founder of civicert.am Samvel Martirosyan speaks about a new bill that if adopted would oblige all Internet Service providers in Armenia to collect and store data on their subscribers and more.
- The new bill by the Armenia’s Public Service Regulatory Commission which if adopted, would oblige all Internet service providers in Armenia to collect and store data on their subscribers.
- Cyber security and cyber crimes in Armenia
- Super National Security and cyber security
- Controlling NSS, classified information and lack of declassification of secret information
- Internet freedom in Armenia
- Trolling and disinformation in media
- Protection and the government cyber space, lack of strategy and need for strategy
- Civicert (Computer Incident Response Center for Civil Society) and its activities