Hayk Mkrtchyan of the Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sports speaks about a new initiative to bring residents of different regions together to preserve and promote tangible and intangible cultural heritage, positioning museums in Armenia as centers of learning and much more.
- The successes and developments of tourism in Armenia in the year of 2019
- Museums visits during the 2020 New Year holidays
- Challenges and issues of museums in Armenia
- Educational programs in Armenian museums
- Lack of effective communication strategies in managing museums in Armenia
- Importance of expanding university education in the sphere of museums