Lusine Grigoryan, Head of the Media Literacy Program at the Media Initiatives Center speaks to EVN Report about the training program they have put together for children and teachers and the online games they have designed from Media Battle to the Adventures of Literatus in an attempt to counter the effects of fake news and disinformation.
- Media Literacy week in Armenia
- Importance of teaching media literacy at schools
- Media literacy in school curriculum in Armenia
- Importance of training school teachers as media literacy advocates
- Games as ways of teaching media literacy (Media Battle, Adventures of Literatus)