EVN Report speaks with lawmakers about the challenges and successes parliament has registered this past year. Member of Parliament Maria Karapetyan of the ruling My Step faction reflects on transparency and accountability, reforms and the need for a cultural transformation.
- Diversity in the parliament based on age, profession and experience.
- New parliamentary system, young MPs and challenges.
- Social Media as an arena to communicate with the public and the importance of MPs being accessible to everyone.
- Law on media regulation.
- Problem of media literacy.
- A possible law on hate speech.
- Legislative Initiatives and how the My Step parliamentary faction voted.