Egor Zaitsev, the World Health Organization Representative in Armenia says that the Armenian government’s decision to implement a lockdown was timely, however, the issue was with enforcement and lifting the lockdown too soon, especially when cases were increasing.
- The current COVID-19 situation in Armenia
- Armenian government’s strategy for fighting COVID-19
- WHO guidelines for preventing the spread of the virus
- Public health vs. the economy
- Living with the virus for a long time to come
- COVID-19 and Kawasaki disease
- WHO strategy in the beginning of the outbreak and now