Korioun Khatchadourian, the Managing Director of Children of Armenia Fund (COAF), spoke to EVN Report about their grassroots approach to development, their work in the border regions of Armenia and their COVID-19 response.
- COAF’s unique approach to development in Armenia
- Focusing on rural communities since 2004
- The importance of developing local capacity in rural regions
- COAF SMART Center in the Lori Region, serving as an educational hub and more
- COVID-19 response that provided assistance to over 2000 households in the regions where COAF works
- The four pillars of COAF