Armenia’s Minister of Health Arsen Torosyan speaks with EVN Report about actions and measures the Armenian government is taking to inform the population about the coronavirus, what they’re doing to contain the single case of the virus registered in the country and to ensure new cases are prevented.
- Armenia’s response and measures taken as coronavirus started to spread globally.
- How the Health Ministry is informing and educating the Armenian public about prevention and proper hygiene.
- The number of test kits available and number of those already tested.
- Under what circumstances are people being tested.
- Closing borders and strengthening examinations.